Each year we offer two types of camps: a weekend long sleepover training camp for all ages and week long summer day camps for kids.
Weekend Training Camp (Gasshuku)
Our 2021 Weekend Gasshuku is being held September 10-12, 2021. The deadline to register is August 14, 2021. Click here to register.
Exclusively for the members of our Academy, our Gasshuku is an intensive training weekend for kids, teens, and adults of all ages. Located at Camp Nockamixon in Kintnersville, PA, just north of Doylestown, this camp provides over 30 acres of beautiful woods and fields. Each camper will have ample opportunity to enjoy recreational swimming in the Olympic size pool and two Water Slides!!, boating and fishing on a private lake, basketball courts, athletic fields, tennis courts, beach volleyball, movies, ga-ga courts, snack bar, and servings of delicious meals served in the dining hall.
The camp offers:
- A full weekend of intensive training and learning in traditional martial arts.
- The emphasis of each class will be on strict discipline and concentrated attention on improving each and every individual.
- Classes are geared towards building confidence, self-defense, knowledge, discipline, posture, balance, coordination, and a “yes I can!” Attitude.
- Development of a positive and competitive spirit.
- Beginners through advanced students will benefit (as best suited to the needs and intentions of the student).